Dear customers, due to the current situation we are forced to suspend the restoration service and entertainment service of our establishment, 1th april till 4th April
Measures - New normality COVID 19
From Inter 2 Salou we inform you of the measures in relation to COVID -19 that we have adopted in our reopening. These measures are under constant review and we are adapting to ensure the safety of our staff and our clients. Always following the instructions of the competent health authorities.
Regarding general measures, we establish the following:
- The use of sanitary masks is required at all times, as long as the recommended safety distance cannot be maintained. This requirement is waived for the performance of activities not compatible with the use of masks; or for people exonerated for health problems.
- Regular temperature controls are required for employees and customers. This control will be carried out with remote laser thermometers. Any person with a temperature above 37.5 ºC must leave the facility and seek medical assistance.
- Maintain a safety distance of at least 1.5 meters.
- The use of lifts shared by different groups of clients is prohibited. Lifts may be used individually or with family or groups traveling together.
- There are water and soap available for the recommended regular hand washing. We have also distributed hydro alcoholic gel dispensers for hand disinfection throughout the public areas of our establishment.
- Public areas are regularly cleaned following the regulations of the health authorities.
- The rooms are cleaned before the client's entrance with 1:50 water / bleach solution according to the recommendation of the health authorities. The cleaning staff will access the rooms with the required protection materials: gloves, masks.
- Once the rooms are occupied, the access of working personnel to them is not allowed. With the exception of maintenance incidents in which case clients should not be present during the arrangements, and our staff will carry their job using the required protection material.
- The keys are delivered disinfected to customers upon arrival, with a letter of sanitary recommendations.
- As of the date of this release, the restaurant areas remain closed (Bars, restaurants, entertainment). We will update this section as we can adapt these areas to the new normality.
- The pools are open with supervision to ensure that the safety distance is maintained. Hydro alcoholic gel is available for hand disinfection. The hammocks are disinfected regularly with a water / bleach solution in 1:50 according to the relevant sanitary recommendations.
Internacional 2 Salou reserves the right to refuse admission to the facility to people who do not meet/follow the special measures referred to in relation to the COVID-19.
Management - Inter 2 Salou
June 26, 2020
Our All-Inclusive rate includes all local alcoholic beverages, local draft beer, tea and coffee, soft drinks such as Pepsi, orange, lemon, 7up, tonic, soda, apple juice, orange juice, pineapple juice and hot chocolate. Also discounts on the entire range of brand drinks (Jack Daniel, etc.).
Drinks are served from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. at the bar.
The All-Inclusive service also includes 4 meals per day.
Breakfast is from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and includes cold cuts, yogurts, fruits, cereals, fresh bread, bagels and croissants.
Lunch, from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm, and Dinner, from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm, include 3 main dishes of freshly cooked meat and fish and also a wide range of fresh salads, soup of the day and a variety of desserts and fruits.
The hamburger and hot dog snacks are free for guests with an All-Inclusive rate from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Ice cream tubs are available at our buffet throughout the day and also at the pool bar between 3:00 pm and 6:30 pm, when the buffet is closed.
The All-Inclusive rate also includes free Wi-Fi service during your stay.
The price of the All Inclusive varies according to the season and ranges between € 19 and € 24 per day for adults, and between € 14 and € 18 per day for children from 2-12 years of age.
This rate can be purchased directly at the hotel reception.
Not avaiable fro 1 till 30 july
Our establishment is located in a hilly area and therefor there is a quite steep ramp at the main entrance. Once in, we have ramps throughout the hotel leading to all public areas, including the pool and the terrace. We have an adapted bathroom in the main pool bar lounge.
If your stay is All Inclusive, the Wi-Fi service is free.
It is also free if you book your stay directly through our official website.
For all other cases, it is possible to purchase our Wi-Fi service at the reception for a price of € 3 a day, € 5 for three days, or € 7 for seven days.
There is a deposit of € 50 per studio room, or € 100 per one-bedroom apartment upon arrival at the Inter2 Salou Apartments. This deposit is paid either in cash or credit for possible damages or uncivil inappropriate behaviour and it will be returned at Check-out, provided that the apartment is in good order.
* From 11/01/2012 to 11/01/2020: In accordance with the Fiscal and Financial local regulations, approved by the Catalan Parliament on March 14, 2012 (art 55.2.), The payment of the Municipal Tourism Tax at destination in this establishment is mandatory from April 1, 2017. The Tourist Tax applies per night to all those guests over 16 years of age. The rates indicated per person per night vary according to the different categories of establishment and area: In our case € 1.
The maximum applicable quantity is 7 units per stay per person. Keep in mind that the price of our services will in no case include the mentioned tax.
From Reus airport you can take the Plana bus to Salou for € 6.95 per adult each way, or a taxi for approximately € 30.
From Barcelona airport you can take the Plana bus for € 15.95 per adult from both terminals or a taxi for around € 200.
Service is free for children under 3 years old.
Best price guaranteed